Thursday, July 17, 2008

so I found my dream cabin along the Denali Highway...

The kids, my mom, and I took a camping trip across the Denali Highway.  We went for 4 days, camped out and played with mosquitoes.....  Also stopped along the way and took lots of pictures, mostly flowers and kids.  It was rainy and cloudy on the way across, but coming back it cleared up.  On the way out we actually saw mountains... well "THE" mountain and it's surrounding peaks.
This was the last day of camping...  notice the lovely hairdo...  it's called "hide it all"  It actually got pretty warm this day...  at Denali lookout it was at least 70degrees.   I know some of you guys probably think that's almost winter....  :)
This was at Tangle Lakes... the kids and mom fished, I took some pics.
Photo shop is sort of fun....
So here it is.. my dream cabin... yeah it could use a little work I guess, but still think of the possibilities.  

3 comments:

CookieMonsters said...

I need photoshop...Your blog looks way cooler than mine. I have blog envy.

sherry hill said...

I love the camping pic it looks so old fashioned!!!!

EL said...

Ditto Jessica...I NEED photoshop.

That picture is tight.

Nice blog!