Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Camping at South Rolly Lake with friends

Rosalee and her friend Clara.  They used to see each other at school, but Clara goes to a new school now... so when they see each other they have lots of fun....  looks like they've gone crazy here.
This was our rain-all-day sort of day...  had to get out lots of layers, and everyone spent lots of tme by the fire.
Seems wherever I go LAUNDRY finds me!!!!   This was the case of not enough clothes after getting too many outfits wet and dirty....  so off to the lake to wash (rinse) then back to they fire to dry.....   those hot dog sticks have many uses!!!  :)
I was fiddling with my camera and realized it too has fun features.... so this pic had "color accent."  It was really a nice lake.... except for when Elic and I went out in the canoe, the wind picked up, it was starting to rain, we were on the other side of the lake, and it seemed all I could do was spin us in circles......   YES! there was a moment when I thought we would be stranded and a touch of panic set in.   When we finally got back to camp Sabrina said, " oh you guys looked like you were having so much fun, just going back and forth across the lake."   I mentioned that we were just doing whipin' some brodies out there....  
Rosalee was really having way too much fun!
This is my moon pic.  The first night it was like this, the next night it was all covered with clouds.
Elic and Georgea having a nice seat by the fire.
Georgea down by the lake....  oh and Lewis (her mouse) tucked into her neck.
Elic had WAY too much fun down at the sand pit.  He got to go down and wash his hair in the lake.

3 comments:

CookieMonsters said...

Love the moom pic! I also realize that I SO need a new camera. Mine is so...so...2005!

Anonymous said...

let's see....the moon pic is great, don't forget anteater w/georgea, i like the laundry (would be nice enlarged for the laundry room on a cold winter day), all the pics are fun to see......love, mom

sherry hill said...

I love the laundry pic also...however...I'm not sure I would have wanted to put them back on!!! It would be a cool laundry room pic!!!