Thursday, July 24, 2008

The reason behind the poll question....

So this is why the poll question came about....   I was sitting on the couch with the computer on me.  At one point when I stood up I realized that this had happened to my polar fleece....  It has a lightly melted spot (the pinky/ flatter looking area to the left) and of course the REALLY melted spot by the zipper....  the zipper is fine by the way.    BUT, the other thing I did that day was make grill cheese on the griddle...  I never felt any heat from the griddle, and it is on the stove top so you really do have to reach across it to get to the edge of it.... which I can't think of when I even reached across to the back of the stove.....  so I don't know... guess you'll all have to decide for yourselves.  :)   

1 comment:

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

Hilarious! It is hard to imagine a laptop could get THAT hot, but maybe... I vote for the griddle.