Saturday, September 6, 2008

an afternoon at Pyrah's

We went to the u-pick farm this afternoon and found a lovely bouquet for Rosalee...  maybe someday she could get married in September...  the flowers would be SUPER cheap.  (this is a partially bloomed out head of broccoli)
We also found a rat in the veggies!   This is Georgea's buddy Lewis, he likes cabbage and radishes.  :)
These were pics off my phone, which I figured out how to add on to the blog.... so now I can take pics of anything and blog them....  hahahhhahaaaaa (read as evil laugh!)

3 comments:

Kale Family News said...

Awesome pictures Dawn. I would be interested in finding out how to post pics from a mobile phone. Everyone usually has that with them so really it wasn't an evil laugh coming through more like a I got one on you guys laugh. Love, Kathe

chaos and craziness.... said...

i sent the pics to my email and then found a button that said save to computer... it downloaded and saved.
I also have bluetooth, but that takes longer, and i have to remember how to use it...

evil laugh because now i can take pics, and post them, of ANYTHING!!! anytime!! :)

Adam and Natalie said...

I would love to see Rosalee's wedding with a broccoli theme. We could throw broccoli instead of rice, have broccoli in our teeth....that would be awesome! Seriously though, I don't think I've ever seen those pretty flowers growing out of it before. Pretty neat.