Sunday, July 5, 2009

Meme Tag from Bridgette


a meme-

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. camping this week
2. getting the yard under control
3.  the kids keeping their rooms clean
4.  a bigger house (someday)
5.  going to valdez in a couple of weeks
6.  having no bills..  hahaa
7.  kids cleaning up after themselves... everytime they make a mess
8.  Rob cleaning up after himself!  :)

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1.  caught a swarm of bees.
2.  cooked hot dogs
3.  ate watermelon
4. heard firecrackers and thunder
5.  hung out with family
6.  made a fire pit
7. got other people to help me move the gigantic tractor tire (will make a nice potato planter)
8.  drank coffee

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. climb mountains
2.  fit in the smaller kayak
3.  swim in a lake right out my front door
4.  have a hot tub
5.  take a road trip to the states
6.  drive the motorcycle
7. get the dog to quit being crazy when someone comes to the door
8.  have no bills!

Eight Shows I Watch:
1. CSI
2. In plain sight
3.  burn notice
4.  Law and Order
5.  lost
6.  Today show to start my mornings
7.  forensic files
8.  whatever the kids are watching...

Eight Favorite Fruits:
1. blueberries
2. raspberries
3.  currants
4.  mangoes
5.  pineapple
6.  watermelon
7.  banana
8. peaches

Eight Places to Visit:
1.Ireland
2.  New Zealand
3.  Niagra falls  (with the kids)
4.  Hawaii
5.  Australia
6.  Washington vineyards
7.  Scotland
8.  Iceland

Eight Places I've Lived:
1. Eagle River, ak
2.  Anchorage, ak
3. Chugiak, ak
4.  Wasilla, ak
5.  Sacramento, Ca
6.  Little Rock, Ar.
7.  Prescott, Az  
8.  fairbanks, ak

Eight People to Tag:
1. sherry 2. joni 3.  esther  4. nancy  5, 6, 7, 8. 

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

How do you catch a swarm of bees? Sounds tricky.

I LOVE Forensic Files!:)

Someone told me about making a fire pit out of a tractor tire! Got a spare??

chaos and craziness.... said...

oh... don't know about a fire in the tire... that'd be interesting.
i put an empty hive box on the ground next to the swarm, dribbled some honey all over it and in the went... pretty easy!! :)