Monday, April 6, 2009

Petersville

This is Rob.. I think he's contemplating how we need a cabin like the one we got to visit with Dad and Mom last weekend.   It was a beautiful spring day.  The bad part was mom had gotten sick the night before (at the cabin) and wasn't able to do much... the kids all stayed on Friday night and then Elic stayed Saturday too.  They all had a great time!!!
This is a little posed... not sure what they are really up too....
We took the wild dog with us.  He ran part way and rode on the snowmachine with me some too.  It was a seven mile ride into the cabin.
This was the set up when we went out riding... Rosalee was riding with me.
Rosalee and me... self portrait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pics....wish i was there. it was nice anyway. mom

Bridgette said...

ummm, is gary wearing a pink and purple jacket???:)

I always knew he was secure in his masculinity.:)

Great pics; good lighting too.

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

I love the pic of Rob. It looks like one on a dating website. Not that he is looking... :)

Looks like a fun trip!