Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Book Battler and Basketball star!!!

Rosalee participated in The Battle of the Books for the 3rd year in a row!  They didn't make semi-finals, but from what I heard the questions were much harder this year... I think they had fun anyways!!
Must've had a quick break for a glance at the camera!!   
Looks like there was a shot...  don't know if it made it!!
A little motion in this one...  
She is quite a defender.
Hmmm...  really I was just playing with the camera and the game was a great place to try it out.. so sorry this one isn't very focused!!   But they do look pretty intense eh???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Rosalee on Battle of the Books! Would love to see a game--great pics.

Adam and Natalie said...

I LOVED battle of the books! I remember reading the book Redwall. It's about a mouse. See if she's heard of it...