Sunday, August 10, 2008

Seward Camping Trip

Grandma Kale at Exit Glacier.
Mom, with her big Texas hair (aka wind blown), at Exit Glacier.
The kids and Debbie playing in the wind at the glacier.
Georgea found a cozy place to eat breakfast.
OK, Ok,  I know you shouldn't photograph and drive, but I just couldn't resist this one.....  out across the Inlet, heading back home.
We saw this guy on the way down to Seward, even had to do the tourist thing and stop to take a few pics.
Just a good Seward pic, a boat in the fireweed.
Playing with the camera again.  Would be nice if I could really figure out what to do with it...  oh, I know, read the book!!!
Debbie, the kids, and me in out self portrait.

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

Looks great D! Love the pic of the boat in the fireweed. Very artsy.

Adam and Natalie said...

I love the pic of Grandma at the glacier. Ramona pulls a close second though with the big Texas hair. :)